Tip of the Week - Try the "Confer" app....teachers are loving it!
Our session for 9/25 will allow us to explore the Scholastic Guided Reading resources. We will discuss how your Daily 5 roll out is going as well as your running records. You will then collect your guided reading sets for your classroom.
Hello! The purpose of this blog is to set an agenda for our time together and collect sequential resources for our use.
For our first time together, I plan to:
1) find out what has been going on in your classes.
2) give you a tour of the Guided Reading Program that your district has purchased for you.
3) discuss the assessment timeline.
4) share the "art of the mini lesson
and a mini lesson template - http://www.lauracandler.com/filecabinet/literacy/PDFRead/Mini_Lesson_Template.doc
5) share links for launching Daily 5 components.
Daily 5 - Launching Reading to Self (other components, you need to log in for).
Daily 5 Launching Resources
We will then plan for a time for me to visit your class in 2 weeks and meet your students!
Jamie Meola Saponaro,